Registration will be closed by 11:30pm CEST on Tuesday 17th July
The Nature-Accelerator, developed by ECOSTAR and powered by Fledge, will lead to a DEMO DAY* where the 8 startups, that have joined the acceleration programme, will be on-stage telling stories of their impact to a selected audience of investors.
18.00 Registration and welcome cocktail
18.30 Welcome and opening from
- Alessandro Leonardi, Director of the Nature-Accelerator, CEO, Etifor
- Fabrizio Dughiero, Prorector, Technology transfer, University of Padova
- Annalisa Colosimo, Head of Sector Higher Education, EACEA
- Luni Libes, CEO, Fledge – The conscious company accelerator
18.40 Pitches from 8 startups of the Nature-Accelerator
- Central Park Bees, centralparkbees.co.tz
- Crické, crickefood.com
- Green Charcoal Uganda greencharcoalug.com
- iGreenGo, igreengo.eu
- iNergy Agtech, inergy-agtech.com
- OBRI Tanzania, obritanzania.com
- Oxyn, oxyn.io
- Sintala design, sintaladesign.com
20.00 Networking dinner and cocktail
- Date: 18:00-21:30 Thursday 19th July 2018.
- Location: Botanical Garden, Padova (Italy). Click here for the directions.
- Information: more information will be published over the next few weeks.
- Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EVENT ORGANIZED BY
- Etifor Srl – Etifor.com
- University of Padova – Tesaf.unipd.it
Can be called “demo day” any situation where a founder will explain his or her startup/business idea to an audience of investors trought a 2-5 minute pitch. It can involve a demo(nstration) of the actual product/technology or not.